It’s been a long week folks: migraine, insomnia, a lack of writing time, homesickness. On weeks like this, hell, on just one day like this, I need a fistful of these tunes to keep me where the light is. You can watch them all in a row here (except for Hothouse Flowers, which I couldn’t find.) I hope one or two of them give you sustenance and joy this weekend.
Do you have a song that gets you through the tough spots? Got a list of *8 over at your place? Link ’em in the comments, pretty please!
1) Gravity, John Mayer
3) Yahweh, U2
4) Strange and Beautiful, Aqualung
5) It Will Be Easier in the Morning, Hothouse Flowers
6) Light and Day, Polyphonic Spree
7) I Was Meant for the Stage, The Decemberists
8) We Crawl, Polyphonic Spree