*8 Things to Love About Housemates
1. The adults out number the children.
2. Hearing the night owlâ€™s desk chair squeak in the room next to you when youâ€™re up with insomnia.
3. Thereâ€™s someone to water the flowers/feed the cat/walk the dog while you are gone.
4. If you hear a bump in the night, it can be your housemate and not anything scary.
5. When you need to be zipped up, someoneâ€™s around.
6. Extra kitchen wisdom from someone whoâ€™s lived ahead of you.
7. Thereâ€™s always a reason for beer on the porch swing.
8. Getting to live with the family youâ€™ve adopted by affection.
Got *8 Things to love about living with housemates? What about *8 Things to love about living alone? Drop ’em in the comments…we’d like to know!