1. make ornaments with the kids for our “Jesus Tree.”
2. listen to Eden play “He’s Got the Whole World in His Hands” on the piano at church.
3. visit the (former) Berlin Wall and stand in the hope that good things can happen.
4. find a patch of grass for some barefoot yoga to celebrate the Equinox.
5. invite some women over to make Dreamboards for the first full moon of Spring.
6. celebrate Passover with Joel and Robyn.
7. reconnect to my Irish roots by binge-listening to U2, making cornedbeef and cabbage for St. Pat’s day, and remembering my “Black Irish” Grandfather.
8. long for the Easter we danced under Stephen’s amazing sculpture and sang “Rollercoaster” and “Praise You” with Iz on Easter morning.
What *8 Things will you do in the next 40 days?