*8 Things Waiting to be Written.
- Teaching teens to stand in their own power (without being an ass.)
- Why I’m embracing my shadow self in my second adolescence (ie. 40).Â
- Why Jesus did not die for you sins, but for his politics…and..why violence is never atoning.Â
- How our doll house saved my sanity when my children were infants.Â
- “Everything You Can Think of Is True”: how Robert Wilson’s rabbit hole rescued me from winter.Â
- Turning to face loneliness and the power it holds.
- Why I unabashedly love crime dramas and what they are speaking about American culture.
- Feminism is dead, Long live Feminism. What we still need to teach our kids.
What things are waiting in your heart to be born?