It’s time once again for a Mondo Beyond list, that lovely list of big dreams named by the clear-thinking brilliance of Andrea Scher of Superhero Designs. I’ve been making these lists roughly once a year, and it seemed like a good time to update mine from last year. So here are *8 ThingsÂ on my Mondo Beyondo list:
1. Sing on stage in front of an audience.
2. Give a little talk at TED.
3. Find a contact at This American Life and volunteer to do this really killer storytelling idea I haveÂ for their websiteÂ (and it will help with fundraising!)
4. Connect with someone who will help me figure out which of my blog posts go together to make a series of mini-books.
5. Become intimate with Italy.
6. Be interviewed by others for a living.
7. Heal my migraines.(You know, any more I just throw that on there out of habit, but really..meh…whatever.)
8. Get invited to write a monthly column on creative spirituality in a glossy monthly magazine.
What are your Mondo Beyond dreams? Breathe them into existence in the comments, or grab a button and play along.