What is *8Things? Click here.
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about my tribe — both my family of birth, and my family of choice, the later of which is scattered over a virtual and real landscape. My heart swells with gratitude at the truly amazing souls who have floated, flitted, barged, and stumbled into my life. I truly would not be the person I am today without them. (And I like the person I am today. I really do!) So in honored of kindred spirits and kind souls, here are *8Things To Love About my Tribe:
1. They move between Weeds and Kierkegaard with equal aplomb.
3. “Dangerously Compassionate” seems to be the tribe motto.
4. They don’t just tolerate my kids, they adore them.
5. They allow me to change, grow, morph and alter…
6. …and yet they remember all our old stories.
7. They get it that there really is a THERE there in cyberspace. (Hurrah for virtual community!)
8. Being with them is like a blood infusion crossed with an energy drink chaser.
What are your *8 Things to Love About Your Tribe?Â Grab a button and play along. I can’t get Mr Linky to work this week, so putÂ your permalink in the list below so we can link along and fall in love.
And a specialÂ SHOUT OUT toÂ *8Things playerÂ Jenn from Freelance, Unconventional Nun who rang up my groceries at the food co-op last week, looked at me sideways and said, “Are you Magpie Girl?” Um? Make. My. Day.