It’s been raining for four days. I know. Grim. Grim.
I am SO not ready for Fall. But by all means let us hold on to hope that there might still be a few days of sun – perhaps even an Indian Summer in late August or early September? Â And while we hope, let’s make a list. What are the treasured seasonal moments you still want to have this Summer? We are bit hampered by the combination of being car free + having a child on crutches, but here are my *8Things For the Dog Days of Summer:
1. Bake a berry pie or crisp (gluten free) before Danish strawberries are gone.
2. Swim once at the Amager Strand snegel (snail).
3. Ride the new Ferris Wheel outside of Tivoli.
4. Eat out doors as often as possible.
5. Put my new panniers on my bicycle and pedal about.
6. Drink loads of berry sun tea mixed with pomegranate juice.
7. Notice, just notice, when the light dawns and fades.
8. Grill a dozen versions of marinated things.Â
What are your *8Things For the Dog Days of Summer? Grab a button and play along, or leave your quick list in the comments below. We could all use your inspiration! Thanks for being here.