|sometimes, my alter ego sneaks out for a night on the town…|
Everyone has another personality that shines through from time to time. Maybe you are secretly aÂ sports legend when you play in the rec volleyball league. Maybe you’re a pop star while singing in the shower. Perhaps you are convinced you were with Mark Anthony in a past life.
How do those secret identities shape you? Does your superhero identity effect your Monday-Friday life at the Daily Planet? Are you you really a zen master, a yogi, and happy homemaker under there? What’s your stripper name say about you? Your nom de plume? The uniform in the back of your closet? And if you feel like an old soul, what where you up to last century and how is it influencing you today?
This week’s list: *8Things: Â Alter Egos and Past Lives. I’ll show you mine if you’ll show me yours…
1. Swooshy Madame from the Moulin Rouge.
2. Singer of Torch Songs a laMichelle Piffer in the Fabulous Baker Boys.
3. Flapper and singer of all that jazz.
4. Sk8r Girl.
5. Indie-Folk Boho Recording Artist.
6. Behind the scenes screen writer or set dresser on a Hollywood hit.
7. Stable boy with a head injury. (According to the Tibetan massage therapist…also…
8. Witch/Herbwoman (crushed to death between to boards and a heap of rocks.)
What is your *8Things:Â Alter Egos and Past LivesÂ list? Put it in the comments below, leaveÂ your post-specific URL in theÂ list, and grab a buttonÂ toÂ play along.