Since reading Style Statement: Live by your own design, I’ve begun following author Danielle LaPorte’s kick-butt blog White Hot Truth. For the start of the new year Danielle had a couple of great posts in which she asked “What are you going to STOP doing in 2010?”
Â Being a big proponent of the Do Less Revolution, I thought Danielle’s idea was fan-damn-tastic. So for this week’s *8Things let’s list *8Things To STOP Doing in 2010. I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours….
1. Talking Myself Out of Exercise. It’s not longer a conversation. It happens every day. Period.
2. Trying to Get to Know Danes/NewÂ Expats.Â We’re used to big circle, but our tiny circle is lovely.
3. Reducing My Prices/Waiving My Fees. I charge a fair fee. Full stop.
4. Taking Sleep Meds. They don’t work. Why do I keep trying?
5. Feeling Guilty. Chronic pain is chronic pain. Sometimes you have to lie down.
6. Watching Hulu:I just found out I can access it again from abroad. Yipes!Â Lalalala. I can’t hear you Hulu.
7. Leaving Facebook Open: Time to just check it once and shut it down.
8. Deflecting Compliments. Send ’em my way — this year I’ll accept them graciously. Try me!
What are are your *8Things to Stop Doing in 2010? Grab a button and play along, or put your list in the comments below.Â If you post on your list on your blog, please give us the permalinkin the Mr. Linky below so we can come say hi! Thanks for being here.