This week for *8Things I’ve been thinking about the go-to websites that I keep at the top of my favorites. List. These aren’t blogs, mind you. Rather, a list of non-blog websites that really help a person out. I’ll show you mine if you show me yours…
*8Things: Highly Handy Websites
1. Bing Translate– an expat’s best friends. Good for translating hotel vacancy inquires too! Better than Google’s.
2. PhotoJoj0 — cheers me up with their twice-a-month time capsule.
3. Gluten Free Baking – terrible design but lots of good recipes.
4. Epicurious – I prop the laptop up in the kitchen out of the spill zone and cook with site.
5. Rejseplanen – Copenhagen’s excellent public transport trip planner. All cities should be so lucky.
6. Ravelry – search for free knitting patterns based on what kind of yarn you have.
7. Hulu– TV on demand. Gets me through the days I have to do book keeping. Also, laundry.
8. Digital Photography School and Pioneer Woman– teaching me how to use that fancy schmancy camera.
8.5 (I get one extra b/c one of those was in Danish) Free Will Astrology – cheeky and insightful. I love it!
What are are your *8Things: Highly Handy Websites? Grab a button and play along, or put your list in the comments below.Â If you post on your list on your blog, please give us the permalinkÂ in the Mr. Linky below so we can come say hi! Thanks for being here.