The things you keep close at hand are usually the most reliable, handy, treasured items in your stash. So I ask you, what do you keep on your bedside table? I’ll show you mine if you show me yours…
*8Things: On My Bedside Table
1. The Body Shops’ Hemp Hand ProtectorÂ — smell suspiciously like a teenager’s bedroom after the parentals have been away, but it works wonders
2. Burt’s Bees – Almond Milk Beeswax Hand CremeÂ -Â my feet love this stuff.
3. Vintage red and gold reading glasses case from Tonya. (Occasionally, my glasses are actually in it.)
6. Music & SilenceÂ by Rose Tremaine – an excellent piece of historic fiction about Denmark’s King Christian IV.
8. A spiral note book and pen, usually with a collaged cover. The one I’m using right now I collaged with my travel art kit while in Paris.
WhatÂ *8Things are on your bedside table? Grab a button and play along, or put your list in the comments below.Â If you post on your list on your blog, please give us the permalinkÂ in the Mr. Linky below so we can come say hi! Thanks for being here.