My mind is so very busy right now that I wake up in the middle of the night strategizing. So here’s a list to store some of it — *8Things I’ve Got Cookin’. What’s on your burners?
1. ESeries Art Lessons : art history + soulcareÂ + blessings from moi,Â delivered to your inbox for a low weekly price.
2. ESeries Do Less Revolution: how to do less and live more, one weekly step at a time.
3. ESeries Withmate Stories – The Religious Recovery Series:Â support as you walkÂ through the stages ofÂ (possibly) Â leaving church and finding a spirituality that fits. (I don’t know if I have the audience or passion for this one. I’m chewing on it. It would be this kind of topic, but in podcast + worksheet form. Would it appeal to Y.O.U.?)
4. Magpie Girl Re-Launch: circus-y tattooish goodness focused on care for creative souls.
5. Flock: new offerings include advice from a Money Coach, SoulFood (recipes), and an interview with Carrie McCarthy, author of our Read Along book, Style Statement.
6. SoulRetreats: We’re FINALLYÂ going to sellÂ our Magpie Girl’s Guide to hosting your own SoulRetreat. It will go out to mailing list people only at first, for an introductory price. So sign up!
7. 30 Days to Pavlov – The Exercise Version: I’m half way thru and exercising daily! (“the ritual has begun”)
8. 30 Days to Pavlov – The Sugar Free Version: I’m three days in and super headachey! :-(
What is your list for *8Things: Project’s I’ve Got Cookin’? Organize your mind and give us a little preview in the comments,Â or grab a button and play along. If you post on your list on your blog, please give us the permalinkÂ in the Mr. Linky below so we can come say hi!Â Thanks for being here.