Today’s *8ThingsÂ list come from @KateJumps, my Copenhagen neighbor and a record-breaking skydiver. She suggests that we use this week to observe the place we live, and learn to love it a little more. What are *8 Observations about the world around you?
*8Things Observed in my Neighborhood
(These first 4 are from my husband, Paul. He emailed them to me from the train on his way to work this morning. So sweet!)
1.Â two magpies in the traffic circle.
2.Â a red–as in “Oh she just got her hair dyed red”–squirrel.
3.Â a woman wearing jeans with a maroon paint stripe on her ass imitating as if she had sat on a newly painted park bench.Â
4. …and the snow is almost goneÂ
5. little yellow flowers poking up thru the lawn in the havn (garden/park).
6. snowdrops with their buds not quite opened.
7. the swans returning to the city’s sÃ¸erÂ (lakes.)
8. flower sellers outside the Stog (train) station.
What is your list for *8Things: Observed in my Neighborhood? Let us know in the comments,Â or grab a button and play along. If you post on your list on your blog, please give us the permalinkÂ in the Mr. Linky below so we can come say hi!Â Thanks for being here.