As you all know, I live as an American ex-pat in Denmark. It’s not the kind of culture that tries to make babies smile on the bus or invites you over for a cup of coffee. Needless to say, this community builder has been a bit lonely.
In addition to a handful of wonderful pals and one dear Danish-Estonian family, I’ve relied heavily on my online community to fill in the gaps. This week I’d like to honor *8 people I appreciate, who live with me on line.
3. Jena Strong: Life coach to the rescue, saving my sanity one phone call at a time via Bullseye Baby.
4. Melanie Martin: German expat in England, and constant Twitter companion.
5. Jolie Guillebeau: She of 100 Paintings in 100 Days and inspiring Soulsister.
6. Barbi Beckett: adorable neighbor, fellow art-mom, faithful facebooker.
7. Michelle Fredette: former expat turned Portlander and fellow new-business launcher.
8. Ronna Detrick: spiritual director and co-conspirator, to be found at RENEGADE Conversations.
Who supports you in your online (or physical) world? Give them a shout out an lavish them with love in your *8Things: People to Appreciate list.Â Â Grab a buttonÂ and play along! Put your list in the comments; orÂ post on yourÂ blog andÂ give us the permalinkÂ in the Mr. Linky below. (We’ll comeÂ come say hi! ) Thanks for being here!