Pinkerton has been throwing a bit of a temper-fit lately. Apparently, he’s finding it hard to find the good stuff on the Internet. He wants it now, doggonit. Not 300 clicks later.
I wasn’t going to give in to his tantrum, but 72 hours of non-stop cymbal banging can really convince a gal. So, on behalf of Pinkerton–and anyone else out there who doesn’t like endless clicking (or endless cymbals)–we are now going to feature link love on *8Things. I’ll curate the best of the web for you and serve it up in a tidy list. This week: a soulcare feast with a side of funny.
(Pinkerton, I hope you’re happy. Now step away from the noise makers…)
*8Things for a Soulcare Feast (with a side of funny)
1. First of all, let me just say, if the photo in this blog’s banner doesn’t warm your soul, nothin’ will. (Pastry Child Photography)
2. You are enough. Even if you don’t lead a charge of thousands. (Tracey Clark Blogs)
3. How to deal with criticism.Â (Huffington Post)
4. Are you too sensitive? Or not sensistive enough? (Blogasana)
5. How to avoid giving up. (Savor and Serve)
6. Need a jump start? Ten ways to get your act together. (Stratejoy)
7. How to stand in your own power in the work place. (Intuitive Bridge)
8. Bwah ha ha ha….
What about you Magpies? What *8Things have you found on the web this week that you think are worth passing around?Â Â Grab a button and play along. Put your favorite link in the comments.Â Thanks for playing. (You inspire us!)