In it’s next incarnation, *8Things is going to appear on Thursdays as a gratitude practice. (‘Cuz you only preach the sermon you need to know, and Tapping Into Gratitude is one of my greatest
What *8Things are you genuinely grateful for today? I”ll show you mine if you’ll show me yours…
Introducing….Addie the Grublet!
I’m grateful for…
1. The messy joy that isÂ whiteÂ puppy “helping” in the winter veg garden.
2. The headache I’m rockin’ right now because it means I’m finally gonna move out of the PMS to just the MS. (Fewer symptoms during the MS part.)
3. The financial ability to see the acupuncturist, the naturopath, and to buy insanely costly supplements.
4. Watching my kids walk to middle school(!) together.
5. Today there will be sun. (It makes me hum this.)
6. Growing enough tomatoes to be able to make sauce.
7. Starting my day with a soul nurturin’, brain-feedin’ TED talk by Brene Brown.
8. Learning to blog again, every day. (So juicy!)
What about you Magpie? What *8Things are you grateful for?Â Â Put the short versionÂ in the comments, or grab a button for your blog.Â GiveÂ us permalink below so we can stop by!Â Your list will help others find their gratitude mojo when it’s running a little thin. Thanks for playing!