Hello Magpie! It’s *8Things Thursday. Time to check in with our Gratitude.
I don’t know about you, but we have a recurring bout of First World Issues around here. Folks in our house can get pretty whiny at times. That’s why I enjoy this little gratitude practice. It grounds me in the reality of how bountiful my life really is — even on the tough days.
What *8Things are you genuinely grateful for today? Iâ€ll show you mine if youâ€™ll show me yoursâ€¦
Iâ€™m grateful forâ€¦
1.Â my sweet yoga instructor who kept saying ourÂ stretches were “delicious.”
2. Claire and Noah who are coming over for homemade mac-n-cheese tonight.
3. homemade mac-n-cheese.
4. an unexpectedly sunny day here in the Pacific Northwest.
5. the dogs finally being off their medications.
6. a doctor who caught that my iron was low in time to prevent a chornic pain flare up.
7. coffee with Jen Payne Saturday!!
8. a weekend without a lot of commitments.
What about you Magpie? What *8Things are you grateful for? Put the short version in the comments, or grab a button for your blog. Give us permalink below so we can stop by! Your list will help others find their gratitude mojo when itâ€™s running a little thin. Thanks for playing!