Hello Magpie! Itâ€™s *8Things Thursday. Time to check in with our Gratitude.
It’s starting to get grey here in Seattle, and my disposition is following suite. So I know that a gratitude practice will be part of the discipline-of-will that I will need to get me through. Thanks for practicing with me!
What *8Things are you genuinely grateful for today? Iâ€ll show you mine if youâ€™ll show me yoursâ€¦
I’m grateful …
1. for the last few flowers from my garden.
2. for the good memories of my grandparents that come with the assembly of our Dia de los Muertos shrine.
3. that the puppy is finally bonding with me and coming to ask for random petting and loves.
4. that the older dog has not passively agressively peed in the house for a record-making 3 days.
5. for the opportunity to see our dear friends in Vancouver this weekend.
6. I got to laugh with the fun-loving members of Pomplamoose at their Seattle show last night.
7. to read Eden’s fantastically scary horror story that she wrote for school this week.
8. that Melaine challenged me to write a book by 04 May 2011. (For reals.)
What about you Magpie? What *8Things are you grateful for?Â Put the short version in the comments, or grab a button for your blog. Give us permalink below so we can stop by! Your list will help others find their gratitude mojo when itâ€™s running a little thin. Thanks for playing!